Saturday 13 April 2013

Hair Quest: 3-Strand Twist Results

Hey Ya'll!

So, my first attempt at 3-strand twists did not go so well. I think I may have just done them a bit too big since I used the same size twists I would normally do when two-strand twisting. I also braided the roots as I prefer to braid the roots of my twists to help it stay in for the couple days I usually keep twists in before rocking a twist-out. I will continue to play around with the 3-strand twists though as I liked the curl pattern but not the overall look. 

I will continue to practice varied ways of twisting when it comes to sizes to see what I like best. After all, you know what they say, practice makes perfect and I plan to practice, practice, PRACTICE!

I will post the results after all the trials I will do to keep you updated on the finished look.Until then though, here are the photos of my first ever attempt at a twist out using 3-strand twists.

- Miss Lissa xx 

Oh my! You've caught me red-handed banding!

Bands removed before untwisting.

Just unraveled before fluffing out twists & roots.

Ta-da! Finished product.

No comments :

Post a Comment